Merry Christmas, I hope you are all having a lovely day. I feel like today in the evening is a great time to snuggle up in your new pjs, with the family and watch a good film. Here in the post I have made a list of all the films I think you should try to watch its not going to have many pictures as I have made so many posts this week I am kind of losing steam. But don’t worry I will be ready and fresh for the new year. So have a Merry Christmas and if you want a What I got for Christmas haul I may post one on the Sunday.
- Elf- I mean common
- 2. Love actually- This film is just so cute and adorable.
- Nativity one- this is the best one out of all the three films.
- The Polar Bear Express- this is just such a classic.
- Miracle on 34th Street- again an adorable feel good film.
- Arthur’s Christmas- love this film so much.
- The holiday- really cute
- The nightmare Before Christmas- this is a great film if you don’t mind being scared before Christmas.
- The Grinch
- A Christmas Carol- there are lots of different versions you can try them all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR